Camden weighs 31 pounds and is 36 1/2 inches tall. He is moving up on the charts, reaching the 25th percentile in height and 50th percentile in weight,
1. What is your favorite color? green in the middle (?)
2. What is your favorite toy? the ball, the buzz & woody ball
3. What is your favorite fruit? grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? super why
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? letters (ABC Spaghettios)
6. What is your favorite outfit? baseball shirts
7. What is your favorite game? oh Cat in the Hat
8. What is your favorite snack? oh fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? oh, pooh, bear, and super owl!
10. What is your favorite song? hmmmm….tickle my feet (this little piggy)
11. What is your favorite book? little einsteins
12. Who is your best friend? kat
13. What is your favorite movie? buzz & woody
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play soccer
15. What is your favorite drink? hmmm oh juice, apple juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? christmas!!!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? bear
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? (doing a little dance) CANDY, no CHOCOLATE (me: what about chocolate chip muffins & cereal?) YEAH!!! They can grow me bigger and bigger and BIGGER!
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? grapes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Blue Power Ranger
He spent his birthday waking up to presents at nana & Pops.
Then we were off to the new Pirate Movie. We decided to wait on expensive treats—but as soon as the previews started he turned and asked where the popcorn & soda was. We don’t go to movies a lot, so when we do we usually go to the cheap “dollar” theater and go all out on all you can eat popcorn and soda! A bit spoiled we are—and who can refuse the requests of a BIRTHDAY BOY!? So we indulged in savory, buttery popcorn and ice cold cherry coke. The movie was a hit! The boys laughed the whole time and parents enjoyed just as much.
Straight from the theater we went to meet fellow birthday boy Elijah at Chic Fil A for some playing & eating.
Of course we did a little birthday cake as well. Please notice that the birthday boy got a little hungry before we got around to the candles and cutting business.
Cam was thrilled to show Elijah how this birthday thing is done….
I like how excited the lady behind us is about this birthday party….
Camo spent the rest of his afternoon with Nana & Pops, while Mom & Dad went to Dee & Jeremy’s beautiful wedding. There was one more trip to Tom Brown Park then we were all partied out. Good times for a good little buddy. We love you Camo.
See his PIRATE PARTY POST for how we celebrated with friends & family.